We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night hike in Costa Rica

University Place...
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Night hike in Costa Rica

We'll be staying in Quepos/Manual Antonio and MonteVerde. I am wondering where would be best place to take a night hike tour. I've read about Hidden Valley night tour, Children's Eternal Rainforest and Santa Maria night hike in MonteVerde along with Manual Antonio night hike. Please suggest which would be best to take. We'll be visiting in the mid of Dec and wondering how the weather will be like in Monte Verde with wind and chill to go for a night hike.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
331 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night hike in Costa Rica

I found this:

costaricatravelandvacations.com/pacific-cent…

It is a One Day Tour, from Quepos, Manuel Antonio.

I hope it helps!

La Fortuna de San...
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night hike in Costa Rica

In Manuel Antonio is a fantastic night hike across from the hotel Si Como No. It's called the Manuel Antonio Nature Park and the night hike is one of the best I've done in all of Costa Rica. Here's their website, make sure to reserve ahead of time: sicomono.com/tour/…

Enjoy!

NYC
Level Contributor
108 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Night hike in Costa Rica

There are 2-3 in Monteverde. We did one last year, it was pretty awesome.

Punta Uva, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Level Contributor
6,874 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Night hike in Costa Rica

Weather in Monteverde in December should be good, a bit cooler than the rest of the country, but nice. Hidden Valley(Valle Escondido) night tour is excellent!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,653 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Night hike in Costa Rica

If you really are into nature ...the best Monteverde...for some reason experts from around the world spend years studying Monteverde cloud forest day and night !

roadadvisor

University Place...
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Night hike in Costa Rica

Thanks for all the information everyone provided. Truly appreciate it.

7. Re: Night hike in Costa Rica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2014, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Arenal Volcano...