We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eco Termales Hot Springs

Which Arenal Volcano National Park hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Eco Termales Hot Springs

Hi,

Looking forward to our visit to Costa Rica Dec 21-Jan 4! Can someone please pass on the contact information for Eco Termales Hot Springs as we would like to ensure we can make a reservation during our stay. Thank you!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,017 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eco Termales Hot Springs

Let me try..old copy paste..

Eco Termales is a family-run project that has been built over several years of focused and hard work. The four pools vary in temperature, with the coolest being 91º F and the hottest being 105º F. One of the pools has a refreshing, cascading waterfall that visitors are invited to stand beneath. Paths laid with volcanic silt run throughout the complex, connecting the pools, changing rooms, and restaurant.

Doña Mireya, Eco Termales’ onsite cook, prepares wonderful food in a traditional Costa Rican kitchen. The restaurant – which is now 18 years old – used to be the Hidalgo family’s own house. Today, the restaurant still maintains its colonial architecture and familial environment; the Hidalgo family prepares meals on the first floor and sleeps on the second floor.

Eco Termales is a wonderfully authentic environment that offers both privacy and tranquility within the Costa Rican rainforest. Come and enjoy this relaxing sanctuary for yourself.

Eco Termales Times and Booking

Tour Name/Description Start Time and Duration Booking

Eco Termales 10:00 AM - 04:00/hrs

01:00 PM - 04:00/hrs

05:00 PM - 04:00/hrs

Arenal 4 in 1 Tour - Hanging Bridges & Eco Termales Hot Springs Times and Booking

Tour Name/Description Start Time and Duration Booking

Arenal 4 in 1 Tour - Hanging Bridges & Eco Termales Hot Springs 07:30 AM - 13:00/hrs Rates & Booking

Telephone....(506) 2479-8787

e-mail...reservas@ecotermalesfortuna.cr

roadadvisor

Edited: 02 October 2013, 07:17
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eco Termales Hot Springs

Well don't I feel silly! I somehow missed that they have a website. Thank you for your response!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,017 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eco Termales Hot Springs

Please do not worry...my honor to help you any time!

Enjoy ECO TERMALES...lovely local people run and own the place...

roadadvisor

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,643 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eco Termales Hot Springs

We are there similar dates and staying at Silencio Del Campo. They booked us for Eco Termales our first night. Can't help but think a nice relaxing evening will be welcome. Glad Luis speaks so highly of this spot!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,017 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eco Termales Hot Springs

Once there you will see why I love the people there and the place...

One thing that really make me so happy...the family that own and run the place...they run a FREE compound for street people with terminal cancer ...

Now days almost as a rule...rich people or huge High end hotels they can care less for poor street people...some of them even exploit poor animals to make money....not the people that owns Eco Termales... really lovely people...lets support them...so they can support more people in need!

roadadvisor

San Diego...
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Eco Termales Hot Springs

To piggy back on this post - should people make reservations ahead of time - or is it ok to wait until down there?

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,643 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Eco Termales Hot Springs

Since we will be there over the Holidays I wanted reservations well in advance. Ticos enjoy their time off

at Christmas and Easter. The more popular places will be very busy. I was just in Costa Rica last week (still the green season) and did not need advance reservations anywhere. Ask the folks at your lodging for help with reservations when needed. Good to know about the charitable work done by these people. These days it can be difficult to find true Tico owned businesses to support and enjoy.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
478 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Eco Termales Hot Springs

Eco Termales is wonderful, make sure you eat dinner there! It was one of the best meals we had on our trip!

La Fortuna de San...
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Eco Termales Hot Springs

Finally they have a website! The other website for years was just one page with a phone number. :-) This is one of the few things that DOES sell out so if you know when you want to go, reserve ahead of time. They have never requested a credit card (although now that they have a site who knows if they changed it) but I would suggest you DO reserve this one ahead of time. :-) Many people have come to this area just for a couple of nights and missed out as it was booked-they are very good with limiting the # of people who can enter so you always have a nice experience. Enjoy!

10. Re: Eco Termales Hot Springs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2014, 05:18