We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Borinquen or Buena Vista Tour - what is the main difference?

Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
846 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Borinquen or Buena Vista Tour - what is the main difference?

Just trying to decide between some tours (are these both in the same park?) We'd like to see some waterfalls, volcanos, have a nice lunch, do a canopy tour, mud bath and hot springs.

I'd love to go to Arenal for the day, but just not sure if it would be worth all of the extra driving and it's a bit more expensive than these, so just wondering which is better? The slide would be fun, but if the Borinquen tour has better facilities for lunch and the hot springs we'd probably go with that one.

We'll be doing this in January - I know it's not in an actual rain forest, but will we still see some lush vegetation at that time? Most of our trip is to beachy places (Brasilito, Playa Grande, Samara) so we're hoping to catch some "jungley" things on a couple of tours.

Mentioned in this post
Brasilito
Brasilito
Province of Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Playa Grande
Playa Grande
Province of Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Costa Rica Tours and Concierge
Sightseeing Tours, River Rafting & Tubing, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Cultural Tours, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
846 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Borinquen or Buena Vista Tour - what is the main difference?

I also just found another tour: Hacienda Guachipelin... seems to have a lot of the same things with tubing and more waterfalls plus rock climbing, so if anyone has done this or has a recommended tour operator for this one please let me know!

Thanks again!

2. Re: Borinquen or Buena Vista Tour - what is the main difference?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2010, 06:17