We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CanJet Airlines???

Sudbury
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
CanJet Airlines???

I'm travelling to Tamarindo in March 2011 from Toronto Canada to the Liberia Airport. We haven't booked our flight yet and are looking for a good deal. We have come across a good price with CanJet Airlines and I was wondering if anyone has flown with them and can give some feedback. So far I've read bad things about flight delays but non of the reviews I read were to Costa Rica.

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
750 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CanJet Airlines???

They're new for here. Maybe in awhile after people have tried them out you'll get more responses.

In the meantime, check out SunWing for charter fares.

Maple Ridge, Canada
Level Contributor
550 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: CanJet Airlines???

I flew Can Jet recently. Booked thru Noli tours, not too sure if you can book Can Jet direct so you might want to check first. Decent flight. Not charged for head sets. They did have to cancel our night flight back due to mechanical issues, but we were on the flight first thing the next morning. Not so great with customer service issues after the flight was over. Am still waiting a reply from my enquiry sent 2 weeks ago. Flight to Liberia was completely booked and they mishandled boarding by trying to combine two flights Jamaica/Costa Rica to the same lineup, thus delaying those of us waiting for a costa rica flightt,but they eventually figured it out and pulled us out of that line. Felt lucky to get a seat, cause Im sure some didnt.

Thats about it.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,494 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CanJet Airlines???

Please let us know how it was...

roadadvisor

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CanJet Airlines???

Recently flew with CanJet Airlines. They were great ! Friendly service, on time flights both ways and even a bit early too which was even better . You also get a free hot meal on board, free glass of wine with your meal and also a free champagne toast to your vacation on the flight down. Great flight attendants and would fly with them again for sure.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,494 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: CanJet Airlines???

Good to know!

roadadvisor

6. Re: CanJet Airlines???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 16:18