We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adobe Rental Car

Which Liberia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Philly Suburb, PA
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
Adobe Rental Car

Just got a quote from them and was able to select Basic Insurance & Non Deductible Insurance.

Do you think this is enough insurance? Should I also add the Supplemental Liability?

Whoever has rented from them.... are the prices quoted what you actually pay or do they change once there?

How are their cars, as far as maintance?

If you have had accidents, issues.... how were they addressed?

Thank you!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,047 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adobe Rental Car

The only thing I can said is that a rent a car with a flleet of well over 800 cars most be good...maybe the best small local company in our country...

Try to avoid mom and pop rent a cars...own and runs most of them by expats...most cars horrible and high mileage...

I trust ADOBE...

roadadvisor

Philly Suburb, PA
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Adobe Rental Car

Thanks roadadvisor.

I just posted a new post asking about Budget. Any thoughts? Im trying to save money but at the same time I dont want to get surprised when I arrive at car rental agency.

My main question is: are the prices quoted online the actual prices I will pay? Budgets website had the option of adding Loss Damage Waiver and Supplemental Liability Insurance, to which I did add. My question really is, if I add it online, will I have to add more insurance when I arrrive at agency? Or is this the actual price I should expect to pay?

Thanks!

Edited: 15 March 2011, 04:29
San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
459 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adobe Rental Car

Try hertz.co.cr or toyotarent.com - these companies DO include all the mandatory fees and insurance in their quote.

Playa Conchal...
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adobe Rental Car

And I would recommend always taking the full cover, driving conditions may be very different from what you are used to at home.

guanacaste
Level Contributor
3,091 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Adobe Rental Car

great company, serious and good service, with the no deductible you should be fine, do not drink and drive, they will not cover in this case

6. Re: Adobe Rental Car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Liberia