We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small motor boat rental

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
5 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Small motor boat rental

Don't know much about Guanacaste except I need to rent a small motor boat this mid July.

What would be the best area along the coast to do this?

Nowhere
Destination Expert
for Playa Samara
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Small motor boat rental

That might not be the easiest of undertakings. Frankly, I have never encountered a single person or business that rents motorboats. You can usually charter a panga or an off-shore fishing boat, but I am unfamiliar with anything else.

Perhaps big resorts such as Los Sueños Marina offer motorboat rentals?

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
49,025 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Small motor boat rental

You can look around Coco´s beach and ask around but most people will not rent a motor boat...sorry!

roadadvisor

Grecia, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
916 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Small motor boat rental

Never say never, as the only option you have in CR is here tresninasboatrental.com/boat-information/ and if this boat won't work, I suggest you contact them direct. They allow you to self-navigate with a small amount of certification.

By the way, their office is located next to a very popular Quepos restaurant, The Gran Escape. Have fun on the open waves.

4. Re: Small motor boat rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2013, 10:15