We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

allegro papagayo hotel, something wrong?

toronto
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
allegro papagayo hotel, something wrong?

Hi, we are going to this 3 .5 star hotel (don't confuse it with occidental grand allegro hotel) on December 31 and we are very surprised by the price drop. We bought the tickets back in November and we sure thought it was a great deal ($1500.00 plus tax). Now I don't really understand the fact that this hotel is still available and that the price is much much lower. We have never been to costa rica and we really don't know what to expect. We sure hope it's a nice place for a 2 week vacation in winter. I just start worrying now. Is it the date we flying? The rocky beach? The location?

Any insight and comment will be greatly appreciated.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,674 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: allegro papagayo hotel, something wrong?

It is nice place...honestly I have no idea about the suddenly lower rates...

Roadadvisor

guanacaste
Level Contributor
3,091 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: allegro papagayo hotel, something wrong?

Check the last reviews here on TA tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g635535-d301095…

3. Re: allegro papagayo hotel, something wrong?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2013, 05:15