We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Rincon del Llano how do I make a reservation?

kc
Level Contributor
49 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Rincon del Llano how do I make a reservation?

Hotel Rincon del Llano how do I make a reservation? Do they have a website can not find it on an hotel websites

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Rincon del Llano how do I make a reservation?

Their website doesn't seem to be working today. I don't know what the problem is.... a "blip in the matrix?"

You can use this website: despegar.co.cr/hoteles/…

kc
Level Contributor
49 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Rincon del Llano how do I make a reservation?

Thanks for the quick response! Do you think we can just show up and be able to get a room? We are flying in on standby and not sure we will make it in that evening. Also do you know what the ballpark rate is for a room and a taxi there.

Thanks again for your help!

Julie

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Rincon del Llano how do I make a reservation?

Julie - as I recall it's about $2-3 for a taxi and the rooms are $50-$60. It might be more if you are coming during the holiday season.

As for whether they will have rooms if you just show up -- it's hard to say. You might call them once you arrive at LIR to see if they have any vacancies. Then you can go through your list of alternatives which you will have, right?

manitoba
Level Contributor
26 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Rincon del Llano how do I make a reservation?

You can call and book , we just did today.

5. Re: Hotel Rincon del Llano how do I make a reservation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2015, 07:18