We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3/14/14 - 3/23/14 car share (3 destinations)

New York City, New...
4 posts
Save Topic
3/14/14 - 3/23/14 car share (3 destinations)

Hey,

Looking for a travel buddy for any or all of these trips:

Traveling from Liberia Airport to Tamarindo 3/14/14 (early afternoon)

Traveling from Tamarindo to Samara 3/16/14 (afternoon)

Traveling from Samara to Liberia Airport 3/22/14 (late afternoon)

I'm mostly nervous about getting lost and having to ask for directions along the way.

Would love: another female traveler/young adult traveler/anyone with a valid passport who won't kill me :)

Mentioned in this post
Liberia Airport
Liberia Airport
Liberia, Costa Rica
Tamarindo
Tamarindo
Province of Guanacaste, Costa Rica
New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 3/14/14 - 3/23/14 car share (3 destinations)

I'll be flying into Liberia on 3/20, don't really know where I'll go from there yet.. not sure if that would work out in anyway?!

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,653 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3/14/14 - 3/23/14 car share (3 destinations)

Lena - maybe you will find someone - but - you would have to be incredibly stupid to get lost along the way for the places you are going. It's very straightforward with signs and all. Plus, you can either rent a GPS with your car or some agencies such as Vamos include a GPS in their rental price.

3. Re: 3/14/14 - 3/23/14 car share (3 destinations)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2015, 04:23