We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jan 20 - Feb 20 No Reservations???

Kelowna
12 posts
Save Topic
Jan 20 - Feb 20 No Reservations???

We are returning to CR for the second time on the subject dates, last time we spent 10 days in Tamarindo and then went to Manuel Ant. through Arenal, for last 20 days. We would prefer to not be restricted by reservations and our intentions are to spend a good deal of time on the Nicoya Peninsula (total vacation time 1 month). We enjoy small complexes or cabinas w/kitchenette. Can anyone tell me if we are OK with this concept. Not choosie and would like to stay when we want and go when we want. If a town is cool then we would stay longer but would rather not commit to something and then wish we could be elsewhere.

Thanks

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
Level Contributor
7,818 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Jan 20 - Feb 20 No Reservations???

The Caribbean side is a much different vibe, but well worth the visit. Has a lot of island influence, some folk even speak Patois (Jamaican Creole), which I dig because I know quite a bit of it. IMO well worth the visit, take a week and explore, 3 weeks in Nicoya is plenty (2 weeks is plenty).

Cheers

Inca

12. Re: Jan 20 - Feb 20 No Reservations???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2011, 06:20