We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradisus playa conchal

Which Playa Conchal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wilton,ct.
Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Paradisus playa conchal

My husband and I are thinking of staying at the Paradisus Playa Conchal. We like the all inclusive. We were going to request the Bali Suite with the Royal Service. Any advice regarding this?

Also, wanted to know how far the Tamarindo Diria is from this hotel. We have a wedding at the Tamarindo and hope it is not to far from the Paradisus.

Thanks!

Wayne, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Playa Conchal
Level Contributor
1,611 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradisus playa conchal

The Royal Service was updated this year, with a separate area for the new suites and a private pool w/ swim up bar for adults only. I haven't seen the suites, but folks I know say they are just fabulous.

The drive to the Diria is about 25 min.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,047 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradisus playa conchal

I had the opportunity once again to stay at Playa Conchal...they are even better than the last time...any suite is good...

To Tamarindo about 30 minutes!!

Just stay away from some cheap condos around!!

R.A Luis

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in paradise!!

3. Re: Paradisus playa conchal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 19:19