We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rainy season in Costa rica?

illinois
Level Contributor
15 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
rainy season in Costa rica?

When is the official rainy season in Costa Rica, I am worried that it will ruin my trip.

ConchalFun
Scuba & Snorkeling, Fishing Charters & Tours, Equipment Hire
Playa Mina
Beaches, Nature & Wildlife Areas
Arenas Blancas
Other Outdoor Activities
Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
1,781 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: rainy season in Costa rica?

Here is a rain chart for the Playa Conchal Area which is a very dry climate. Last year the timing of the rain was unusual, October was beautiful and more rain in November, so nothing is for sure.

www.tamarindocosta-rica.com/weather.html

Edited: 09 February 2011, 02:17
San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,674 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rainy season in Costa rica?

Now days ...nobody can predict our weather...but rainy season in full gear maybe around August...

roadadvisor

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
112 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rainy season in Costa rica?

We just got in to Puerto Viejo yesterday, weather here is beautiful, friends here tell us that has not rain much since December. Come on down and have a great trip!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,674 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rainy season in Costa rica?

I was there yesterday as well...such a nice weather...glad that you are having a good time and good weather...thank for visiting our country!

roadadvisor

5. Re: rainy season in Costa rica?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2012, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Playa Conchal