We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in September- Playa Conchal

Seattle
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in September- Playa Conchal

I will be heading down to Playa Conchal the first week of September. The weather looks as if it will be raining every day. I was looking forward to beach/pool time. Will the rain put a damper on my plans?

thank you!

ConchalFun
Scuba & Snorkeling, Fishing Charters & Tours, Equipment Hire
Surf & SUP Conchal
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Playa Mina
Beaches, Nature & Wildlife Areas
Punta Uva, Costa...
Level Contributor
6,874 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in September- Playa Conchal

Sept-Oct are the rainiest months of the year, it might rain lots or it might not!

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
755 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in September- Playa Conchal

Weather forecasts that you see always say rain every day. And technically that's right. It's raining somewhere every day but not necessarily where you are. Our weather patterns are very dependent on Caribbean hurricanes. If one is passing through, then we're going to get a lot of rain. If that doesn't happen then we're likely to have the typical sunny mornings and cloudy/rainy afternoons.

Mentioned in this post
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
Seattle
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in September- Playa Conchal

Thank you!

4. Re: Weather in September- Playa Conchal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 05:16