We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Westin Playa Conchal Spa

Which Playa Conchal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix
3 posts
Save Topic
Westin Playa Conchal Spa

We are heading down to CR next week and staying at the Westin for 5 nights, then moving to the Nayara for 4 nights.

Has anyone been to the Spa at the Westin? Any recommendations on their services?

Or, should we go to the Spa at Nayara instead?

guanacaste
Level Contributor
3,091 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Westin Playa Conchal Spa

Spa at Westin , thumbs up.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
3,528 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Westin Playa Conchal Spa

Both properties have great spas. You will be happy at either one. Try them both.

VA
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Westin Playa Conchal Spa

We're going to the Playa Conchal Westin Resort in a couple of weeks. At the Westin Spa, what should I expect to pay for a massage and time in the hot-pool?

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,110 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Westin Playa Conchal Spa

So glad you guys are going to Westin Conchal by far the best AI in our country...for Spa rates the best is to ask them directly...some combo options an packages...

roadadvisor

VA
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Westin Playa Conchal Spa

Unfortunately, I can't find a good email address for the Westin AI resort, or I would be glad to check with them directly. Does anyone have a good email for the resort?

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
459 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Westin Playa Conchal Spa

Conchal Spa was ranked in top 5 spas in Central America - along with the spa at Four Seasons Costa Rica, Marriott Los Suenos and Tabacon Resort (La Fortuna). The other is in Belize.

Brasilito, Costa...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Westin Playa Conchal Spa

Best rates are always negociated directly. The main email is TheWestinPlayaConchalResortAndSpa@westin.com

Edited: 06 June 2012, 22:41
Wayne, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Playa Conchal
Level Contributor
1,612 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Westin Playa Conchal Spa

I was at the spa before the Westin took it over, as it is located at the beach club, and not in the resort proper. I don't think much has changed, certainly not the facility. That's great for you, as you can visit the Beach club if you use the Spa, which is so much nicer than the resort. The direct email for the spa thespa@westin.com

Toronto
Level Contributor
1,154 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Westin Playa Conchal Spa

dweissnj, do you really like the Beach club more than the resort? I guess it's all a matter of personal taste. My wife and I certainly like the Beach club restaurant, but the resort pool is way better. Plus, there is very little shade at the Beach club and way too many little kids for us. So, for food, we like the Beach club. For everything else, we like the resort. Like I said, personal taste.

10. Re: Westin Playa Conchal Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 10:16