We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free WiFi in Bedrooms?

Which Playa Conchal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Topic
Free WiFi in Bedrooms?

Can anyone tell me about the WiFi in bedrooms? On the Westin's website it says it is free in Royal Club bedrooms, but on the Starwood website for the Westin it say it is charged at $15 per day. I am particularly keen to have it in the bedroom, as opposed to in public areas, because I like listening to the BBC World Service at night when I can't sleep!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
3,528 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Free WiFi in Bedrooms?

If you are staying at any of the Royal rooms the wi fi in the bedrooms is free. If you are staying in the regular Jr Suites or familiy rooms the charge is $13.00 every 24 hours.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
78 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free WiFi in Bedrooms?

Yes, Mike is correct. Just returned from the Westin this weekend and price for WiFi is $12.50 + tax per 24 hr period in all rooms except Royal.

London
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Free WiFi in Bedrooms?

Thanks Mike and TX. That clarifies things ...

Playa Conchal...
Level Contributor
203 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Free WiFi in Bedrooms?

There is no wife for free only in the resption.

Canada
Level Contributor
3,877 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Free WiFi in Bedrooms?

For most people the free wifi in the reception area is enough. You have take one of the very frequent shuttles up there and have a free drink or a bite to eat while you check you email etc.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,099 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Free WiFi in Bedrooms?

Agree with Cana Tico...nice to have it at your romm...but nice that you can have it free charges at the reception area...

roadadvisor

7. Re: Free WiFi in Bedrooms?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 18:17