We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private transfer or shuttle service for SJO to Playa Conchal

Which Playa Conchal hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
Level Contributor
31 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Private transfer or shuttle service for SJO to Playa Conchal

We are a party of 3 arriving early in the morning into SJO and need to get to Playa Conchal. Would it be better to book with a shuttle/joint ride service or to get a private driver? Given that there are three of us, would the private driver cost any more? Thanks!

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,655 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private transfer or shuttle service for SJO to Playa Conchal

The shared van shuttle charges per person and the average charge would be around $50. A private driver will charge for the trip and not per person.

Check here: www.interbusonline.com for shuttle service. Check here: www.tucanlimoservices.com for private driver.

I think the private driver will be a bit more - probably in the neighborhood of $175 vs the $150 on the shuttle but for me, the extra would be well worth the convenience.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
164 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private transfer or shuttle service for SJO to Playa Conchal

I would highly recommend Tucan Limo Services if you're planning on going private. We used them on multiple transfers, even Playa Conchal to SJO. Excellent cars and perfect service. Great driver too.

Good Luck!

3. Re: Private transfer or shuttle service for SJO to Playa Conchal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2015, 07:16