We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pacifico Beach Club in Playas del Coco

Oakville, ON
1 post
Save Topic
Pacifico Beach Club in Playas del Coco

Does anyone know much about the Pacifico Beach Club? I am considering having a wedding there ... Thnx.

Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pacifico Beach Club in Playas del Coco

I also would appreciate some info on this place. We going to Costa Rica in Jan. and are considering renting a condo at Pacifico.

San Jose
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pacifico Beach Club in Playas del Coco

I personally love the Pacifico Beach Club. Getting married there should be a very neat experience. The yard area just beside the pool area would be a nice outdoor area to conduct the ceremony, and just steps away from the beach from some pictures. The food is really, really good and Im sure they'll be able to set up something really nice for you. Great hour to get married around summertime would be just around 4 so you can watch the sunset at 5:30 - I just can picture it... great!!! Do consider that thesand at beach there is dark, just in case you were thinking of white sand beach... its not. But the place, just great for a wedding.

To SAK178 the condos are Pacifico are very nice and owners keep them really well appointed, so Im sure you will have a nice experience there, do consider that its not easy to access their beach club if you dont have a car its quite a walk. There are 2 different pools and the new larger pool area with jacuzzi would be the nicest area to rent your condo. I have a friend who rents here condo there at Pacifico with a great 1st floor location just by the new beach here - heres the link to her blog: http://costaricaverde.jimdo.com/ Her name is Fiorella and its her new apartment. Her mail is mirbal@racsa.co.cr You can tell her Eugenia gave you her contact info

Good luck to you both

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,653 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pacifico Beach Club in Playas del Coco

Nice place...good decor...good food...not cheap but good!

Great place for a wedding!

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in PARADISE!

4. Re: Pacifico Beach Club in Playas del Coco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2010, 05:18