We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Guanacaste Hotel

Which Playas del Coco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton AB
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Riu Guanacaste Hotel

Could people please tell me any info about this hotel. How far is it from Coco Beach? Is it right on the beach? It is more expensive than any of the other "all inclusives" is it worth it? Is Octal a town and if so how big is it?

Vancouver
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Guanacaste Hotel

Your answers are here.

riu.com/en-us/…index.jsp

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,110 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Guanacaste Hotel

RIU is our newest All Inclusive...more at the high end...

About 35 minutes from Coco beach by car...but also a water taxi from Coco beach about the same time.

It is located at beach front...big huge front building..

It is a little more expensive than Barcelo but I think a little cheaper than Paradisus Playa Conchal.

Ocotal is just a few locals and a lot of private condos and houses...is not a nice beach...to rocky...great ocean views!

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in PARADISE!

Edmonton AB
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Guanacaste Hotel

How far is the Barcelo from Coco Beach? I am looking for the closest all inclusive hotel to Coco Beach. Any info appreciated. Thanks

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu Guanacaste Hotel

www.costarica.bookit.com

will have your Papagayo area AIs closest

not as good as the Riu...

5. Re: Riu Guanacaste Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2010, 05:19