We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in June

Ohio
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon in June

I have read some of the hotel reviews and they are up and down for the resorts. We are looking to go in middle of June for a week but I see that is the start of there rainy season. I was wondering if anyone had any comments on all inclusive places to stay? I was looking at the tours to and I am really interested into the waterfall and valcano tours. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them.

Quality Tours CR
Sightseeing Tours
Sibu Tours
Sightseeing Tours
On The Beach Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours, Eco Tours, Horseback Riding Tours
Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
Level Contributor
8,161 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in June

Costa Rica is not really an AI destination. In Arenal, you have zero options for an AI. The best AI in the country would be the Paradisus but most re located in the Guanacaste area.

As far as the weather June is a great time to visit. Not much rain to contend with on average.

For tours in the Arenal area Desafio http://www.desafiocostarica.com/ and Skytrek - www.skytrek.com are 2 of the best in the country.

Cheers

Inca

Edited: 04 February 2010, 20:29
Mentioned in this post
Costa Rica
Costa Rica
Central America
Ohio
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon in June

Thank you!!!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
49,025 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon in June

A few All Inclusive...

Paradisus Playa Conchal incredible place...great beach.

RIU Matapalo in Guanacaste...new good place..nice isolated beach.

Barcelo Playa Langosta...near Tamarindo...nice and small.

Barcelo Playa Tambor, Central Pacific...nice middle of nowhere...but good location to visit...Santa Tereza, Montezuma, Cabo Blanco...

None in Arenal...but you can check...Arenal Nayara...very nice for a couple nights...

roadadvisor

Edited: 05 February 2010, 07:16
Mentioned in this post
Playa Conchal
Playa Conchal
1,137 Reviews
Playa Conchal, Costa Rica
Tamarindo
Tamarindo
Province of Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Tambor
Tambor
Province of Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Montezuma
Montezuma
Province of Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon in June

www.costarica.bookit.com

best AI packages on sale

Paradisus and Riu are best.

www.papagayovargastpurs.com

good tour optionsfrom there.

Congrats!

Apollo Beach...
Level Contributor
238 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Honeymoon in June

Describe the types of hotels you love to stay at and then we can give you better suggestions.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
83 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Honeymoon in June

You may want to look into the new Riu resort, although it is a bit remote. If you go to Arenal we have never been disappointed in the Arenal Observatory which is the closest accomodation to the Volcano. Although I have stayed at one AI in CR, I have rented very nice houses for the last 3 years and found that to be more relaxing and private.

7. Re: Honeymoon in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2010, 05:16