We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tamarindo Diria: better choice over Flamingo Beach Resort?

Chicago
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Tamarindo Diria: better choice over Flamingo Beach Resort?

I am planning a wedding next year and I am having a difficult time choosing between resorts on the West Coast, Guanacaste Province. There are a couple places recommended to us by our wedding planner: Flamingo Beach Resort and Tamarindo Diria. However, the reviews I have been reading have been very mixed and sometimes bad for either place. Does anyone have some solid constructive criticism of either place?

Owen Sound, Canada
Level Contributor
628 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tamarindo Diria: better choice over Flamingo Beach Resort?

ABSOLUTELY not the Diria. Unless you want to share your wedding night with a few of the hookers in the bar.......

Jerry

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tamarindo Diria: better choice over Flamingo Beach Resort?

check out these two web sites for more information on Playa del Coco and Playa Hermosa.

…typepad.com/playas_del_coco/…index.html

…typepad.com/playa_hermosa/…index.html

3. Re: Tamarindo Diria: better choice over Flamingo Beach Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 03:15