We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oceanica

Which Playa Flamingo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Hampshire
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Oceanica

Has anyone stayed at this condo complex that can give some insight into it? I have seen photos and the units look nice. I am particularly curious about the on-site pool and the proximity to the beach? I have kids and the pool is thus important (from the pictures it looks like there are no chairs around the pool nor any landscaping). Any other info. about this complex would be appreciated. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Tamarindo
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Oceanica

I know where the complex is but have not had a tour so can't speak of the pool or chairs but the proximity to the beach is not so great. It's perched way up on a hill. Views are amazing though. You'll probably want to have a rental car if you stay there.

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Oceanica

Thanks. Do you know if there is public parking at the beach?

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
739 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oceanica

Yes there is. Along the beachfront there are several spots.

4. Re: Oceanica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2013, 10:19