We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at Villas Sol alone 4/18-4/25/12 advise? ne1 else?

Which Playa Hermosa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toms River, New...
Level Contributor
16 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Staying at Villas Sol alone 4/18-4/25/12 advise? ne1 else?

I am beginning to wonder if booking tours will be a problem since I am traveling alone... I really liked Tico Tours but quite a few of the tours listed said 2+ people :-( I really dont want to take those huge crowded buses the hotel sets u up with. I want the personal exp. and a company that will take pics for me and care about a "small" group having a good time.... Any advise? Anyone staying at Villas Sol those dates or in the area?

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
27 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying at Villas Sol alone 4/18-4/25/12 advise? ne1 else?

We are staying there before you, but we did not book tours through them. I used Pure Vida! Eh? To book all of our tours and have been very happy. Nikki and her husband run it and have contacts throughout CR.

I have not seen anything on their site that requires 2 or more bookings. Plus I like the fact that you still pay for the tours directly with the tour company you use, not the hotel or a 3rd party. I have heard of people getting ripped off...

Edited: 16 January 2012, 12:29
Toms River, New...
Level Contributor
16 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying at Villas Sol alone 4/18-4/25/12 advise? ne1 else?

Thanks for the advise I will look them up!!

3. Re: Staying at Villas Sol alone 4/18-4/25/12 advise? ne1 else?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2013, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about Playa Hermosa