We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Samara Tours?

Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
809 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Samara Tours?

I've found Samara Beach Travel Center and Intertravel on the samarabeach.com website, but I would really like to get in touch with one of these places to find out some prices on tours and see what is available from there.

Does anyone know how to contact either of these places for more info (the links to contact through the samarabeach.com website do not work), or know of some tours with pricing available from Samara?

Thank you!

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Samara Tours?

www.playasamara.net best site might try that...

Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
809 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Samara Tours?

That's actually the same site as samarabeach.com - it does have information about the tour offices but no way to get in touch with the tour companies directly which is what I"m trying to figure out for prices, offerings, etc...

Nowhere
Destination Expert
for Playa Samara
Level Contributor
4,079 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Samara Tours?

SBTC: http://www.samara-tours.com/

I am not aware of any Intertravel website.

You might also want to look at Tio Tigre and Carrillo tours - both have been in town the longest and are well-respected.

Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
809 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Samara Tours?

Thanks! I'm not sure how I managed to miss that website but it's just what I was looking for. Is the Samara Beach Travel Center a good company to book with? I think we might do the dolphin and the Palo Verde River tour with them, but these are also offered by Carrillo Tours, so if one is better than the other (same price) we'd go with them. Tio Tigre seems to mainly have water tours so I don't think they would offer the Palo Verde one.

Thanks again for the help!

Nowhere
Destination Expert
for Playa Samara
Level Contributor
4,079 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Samara Tours?

I don't think it matters much which one you choose - I have never heard anything negative about either tour operator.

Simply go for the one that seems right for your needs.

samara, costa rica
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Samara Tours?

Hello!

You can contact Samara Beach Travel Center from their advertising page on http://samarabeach.com/samaratravelcenter Just click on "request more information" (right top column)or write them at samarabeachtravelcenter@samarabeach.com

Regards,

Francesca

Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
809 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Samara Tours?

Thanks everyone! I sent them and Carrillo Tours messages yesterday so hopefully will hear back soon - has anyone done the Dolphin or Palo Verde Tours that can comment?

8. Re: Samara Tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Playa Samara