We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife in Playa Samara

Which Playa Samara hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nightlife in Playa Samara

Hello there! My boyfriend and I are going to Costa Rica in early Dec. He has never been, I have been twice! I LOVE CR. I have never been to Playa Samara but that is our destination so far. We are in our late 20s and LOVE to dance and have drinks. We do not necessarily need a party town like Tamarindo, we really just want NATURE but would love a little night life. Any ideas on what to do in Samara or nearby at night when we have nothing better to do and aren't tired?

Your advice is appreciated! Any recommendations?

Nowhere
Destination Expert
for Playa Samara
Level Contributor
3,951 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife in Playa Samara

Oh, you will find plenty to do at night. Not as plentiful as in Tamarindo, but still enough to be entertaining. Fear not. There are plenty of young visitors in town and they tend to not want to sit in their rooms and watch TV.

Las Olas is perennially popular and Tabanucco has anything from Reggae nights to live concerts and thus, can be quite busy and fun.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,036 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife in Playa Samara

Just common sense...do not give to much information to strangers...and keep a low profile...everything is going to be OK...about 98% of the visitors that get hurt in our country are people dealing or asking for drugs or prostitution...

roadadvisor

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife in Playa Samara

Thank you! I am excited!

4. Re: Nightlife in Playa Samara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2014, 05:21
Get answers to your questions about Playa Samara