We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just like to say thanks to the business owners

Which Tamarindo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
732 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Just like to say thanks to the business owners

I have been reading this forum for about 9 months, and made some other posts here. I will be traveling with a group of friends in about 2 weeks, and have always valued advice on any tripadvisor fourm. I commend the folks on this forum that are also owners/proprietors of a business in Costa Rica. It seems to me that you have always identified yourselves, never bad mouthed a competitor, and never overtly advertised. There may be some shout outs here and there from some businesses; but it has always been easy to sift through recommendations on these boards as to whether they are honest feedback or not. Just want to give a high five to these forums for presenting what I think is a lot of honest feedback.

Puerto Viejo de...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just like to say thanks to the business owners

Thank you, much appreciated!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Just like to say thanks to the business owners

Nice shout out!

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
1,781 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Just like to say thanks to the business owners

Thanks a lot! Sometimes it's hard not to bad-mouth when you know a traveler really needs to know the truth, but justice always seems to always get served in these Forums. Best and most truthful info on the internet!

Edited: 12 January 2011, 00:16
Tamarindo, Costa...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Just like to say thanks to the business owners

Thank you for your kind words.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,036 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just like to say thanks to the business owners

Thank you for your sincere candid words...GRACIAS!

roadadvsior

La Fortuna de San...
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just like to say thanks to the business owners

Living in Costa Rica has been a dream come true and I want to help people have the absolute BEST time they can when they come to CR. If any of my recommendations help people feel about CR as I do, even in the smallest way, I'm happy to have helped! ;-)

Wendy at the Villa Hermosa, La Fortuna, CR

7. Re: Just like to say thanks to the business owners

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2011, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Tamarindo
Recent Conversations