We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rains in October and November

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Rains in October and November

May visit Tamarindo in October or November. When do the rains stop?

Playa Guiones...
Destination Expert
for Nosara
Level Contributor
2,390 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rains in October and November

I have lived in Nosara (2 hours south of Tamarindo) for 6 years. Usually, rains go away in November. By mid to late Nov. it's dried out and very nice.

Last year was very unusual as it was beautiful in Oct.....which is supposed to be the worst month for rain, and is usually is, but not last year!

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
1,781 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Rains in October and November

Absolutely true!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,920 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rains in October and November

Weather is totally crazy/...hard to even try to give any advice...in my almost 60 years living in my country today was the first time that I saw some rain in San Jose during the month of Feb...FIRST TIME in my life.!

roadadvisor

4. Re: Rains in October and November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2012, 07:16