We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taco stop

Juneau, Alaska
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Taco stop

I am staying at diria in tamarindo, where is the Taco Stop in relation to my hotel? We tried finding it yesterday by walking to playa Langosta, but did not see it. Did we not go far enough?

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taco stop

Have you asked at your hotel or anyone who is actually already in Tamarindo? Seems to me this would be your best source of information.

Hope you find it!

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
750 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taco stop

You probably passed it. Take the right at the 7 story white condo tower and go past the Super 2001, then past Carolinas, then just past the Mango center on the left hand side. There's a lot of plants etc. in front ....

Wisconsin Rapids...
Level Contributor
700 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taco stop

It is right next to mango condos. Very good food, ate there twice when we were there earlier this year.

Tamarindo
Level Contributor
533 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taco stop

I regret to inform everyone that tonight is the last night for Taco Stop, they are closing their doors. Not sure the reason why.

Wisconsin Rapids...
Level Contributor
700 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taco stop

That stinks.

6. Re: Taco stop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 19:16
Get answers to your questions about Tamarindo