We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photographer

Which Tamarindo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
California Hot...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Photographer

Can someone reccomend a reliable wedding photographer in the Tamarindo area?

Thanks! :)

Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Photographer

There are a few. One that quickly comes to mind is Sean Davis. http://seandavisphotographic.com/

Tamarindo
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Photographer

Another one for you....

Toh Gouttenoire - www.bidrop.com

Nowhere
Destination Expert
for Playa Samara
Level Contributor
3,932 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Photographer

Alright, I can add my two cents, too. I've used Bruno and although I didn't think he was the most personable person to work with, we still developed great rapport and his photos were great - at a reasonable rate.

http://weddingphotographerincostarica.com/

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
1,781 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Photographer

Great suggestions! I know the work of all of them and they're all great photographers!

California Hot...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Photographer

Thanks for the feedback! does anyone have feed back on Lifetime Digital Imaging (www.crwed.com costaricaweddings@gmail.com)?

6. Re: Photographer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 31 May 2013, 23:06
Collingwood, Canada
Level Contributor
103 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Photographer

Cano - Fernando is great. Highly recommended thus far. He hasn't shot the photos yet, but we're getting married in 4 weeks and he has been awesome to deal with. Great help with locations, timing and local contacts for everything we need. He is the guy at CostaRicaWeddings.com.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
733 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Photographer

I know Fernando and his work, and it's top, top notch....

Montclair, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Photographer

perry carlile (he is on facebook) he did our wedding and did an amazing job. He was recommended by our wedding planner at Tropical Events by Jamie.

Muncy, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
43 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Photographer

I assume the wedding that the original wedding was asked about is long since past. But I have been a professional photographer for nearly 30 years. Many times I've photographed weddings of couples that are "from" the area that I am in...but now live far away and are coming "home" to be photographed.

It can be quite a problem to deal with brides long distance after the wedding. It may cost a bit more up front but I'd suggest hiring someone "local" to you and have them travel to CR to photograph the wedding. Might even cut you a good deal....I know the times I did destination weddings I did

Get answers to your questions about Tamarindo