We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night life

Which Tamarindo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Plano, TX
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Night life

Hi, I will be traveling to Flamingo with my family in mid July. I heard that Flamingo is very quiet but I would like to go out and have some fun in the evenings. Is Tamarindo a little bit more lively at night? I would like to know what good, fun (and not dangerous) spots there are that I could go to.

Thanks

Tamarindo
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Night life

Sharlenne,

Every night the party seems to move. Tuesday night there is Latin dancing at the VooDoo; Wednesday night is rock n roll at Pasatiempo; Friday night is Ladies night with a live Latin band and dancing at the Best Western. Often times you'll find smaller venues as well at restaurants/bars. There is also the Aqua Disco and Bar One. Just keep in mind that the later it gets - the sketchier it gets.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,105 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night life

Just common sense...more action in Tamarindo...but please be carefull...low profile will help you enjoy the clubs...some not very nice predators around!

roadadvisor

Somerset, New Jersey
Level Contributor
250 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Night life

In Tamarindo - Friday night seems Monkey Bar and Aqua - Black Moon if you're into house music, Saturday night is Le Beach Club then Aqua, Sunday is Sharkey's and Pacifico, Tuesday Sharkey's again.

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
490 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Night life

Hi, Sharlene

In the town have many place to go and the activity is shaken.

I recommend Pacifico, Beach club, and Pacifico

All the people often go

Good Luck!!!!

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Night life

Hi there,

The nightlife in Tamarindo is pretty active and there are couple of bars and discos that you can go like, sharkys, Bar pacifico, Aqua Discoteque, Voodo lounge, Monkey Bar friday nights.

If you want you can watch some videos of Tamarindo Nightlife here:

tamarindobeach.ws/videoscategory/…

Pura Vida! and Enjoy

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
3,528 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Night life

Yes, Tamarindo would be the place to go for night life.

7. Re: Night life

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 05:15