We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Hour

San Diego...
Level Contributor
12 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Happy Hour

My wife and I will be in Tamarindo for 8 nights in Aug. We were wondering who has the best Happy Hour?! Couldn't find much info in previous posts.

Thx

Tamarindo
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Happy Hour

I would say either Nibbana or Witch's Rock.

Playa Guiones...
Destination Expert
for Nosara
Level Contributor
2,263 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Happy Hour

I like Witch's Rock. It's a lively place with ocean view and it's got good food too!

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
490 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Happy Hour

There are many places with happy hour, but all vary in days to give space to other sites do.

For example:

Every Wednesday is ladies night with free drinks from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm at Sharki's, also on Fridays at Monkey Bar, but also have ladies night from 6 to 9 that starts after night of partying to celebrate each Friday with live music and dj's so good in my opinon you should visit these two depending on the days you stay around here.

These activities are even better than happy hour

Luck!!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,644 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Happy Hour

Thank you Allylam and BW...good to know!

roadadvisor

5. Re: Happy Hour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2013, 05:16