We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking to split a half day charter!! Sept 11-15, Tamarindo

Which Tamarindo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Looking to split a half day charter!! Sept 11-15, Tamarindo

First, does anyone know if fishing is decent in Sept (a half day charter)?

There are 2 of us (husband and wife) looking to split a half day charter out of Tamarindo area. This is a MUST do for my husband, so no backing out on our end!! If necessary (if your group is larger), then I (the wife) am willing to give up my spot!!! Please let me know if you are interested. Any recommendations are great as well! I have been doing lots of research, so I have a few names but more is always better

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
490 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking to split a half day charter!! Sept 11-15, Tamarindo

Hey Nina,

Fishing is generally OK during September. The biggest problem that you might get into during that month is that the water visibility is generally lower, especially in the close-to-shore fishing areas. The problem that you will run into on a half-day charter is that most boats will not take you to the deep waters in such a short amount of time. You might want to look into a 3/4 or full day tour. As for a shared charter, we will definitely keep our eyes peeled for a group for you!

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking to split a half day charter!! Sept 11-15, Tamarindo

We will do a full day!!! As long as the price ends up ok!!

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
490 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking to split a half day charter!! Sept 11-15, Tamarindo

We posted a note on our facebook for ya.... Will let you know if we get any bites (wink wink, no pun intended)...

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking to split a half day charter!! Sept 11-15, Tamarindo

We would be interested in splitting a charter! We will be there from Sept 7-14. Send me a message if you are still looking for someone! Kim

Kentucky
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking to split a half day charter!! Sept 11-15, Tamarindo

I will be down that week as well with my wife and another couple. Message me if you are still looking to split a charter.

6. Re: Looking to split a half day charter!! Sept 11-15, Tamarindo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 23:16
Get answers to your questions about Tamarindo