We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GoAdventures Fishing--any reviews?

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
GoAdventures Fishing--any reviews?

Anyone have any reviews for fishing with GoAdventures? Any other good suggestions?

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
747 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GoAdventures Fishing--any reviews?

You should be checking the fishing charter companies, not the tour re-seller. For instance, if you're looking at the "Talking Fish" or the "Coyote" boat, search that. All of the tour operators in Tamarindo can sell you a fishing charter but the reputation of the boat owner is the most important thing.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,795 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GoAdventures Fishing--any reviews?

Great advice by Xplore that is the way...you can check...www.tamarindosportfishing.com....Randy Wilson and his wife Petra...incredible people to dealt with and great boats and captains...

roadadv isor

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: GoAdventures Fishing--any reviews?

Thanks. I do have tamarindo sport fishing and coyote on the list. I am hoping to share the charter with another couple and they are using goadventures for alot of their tours. The company does have alot of good reviews but its for zipline and other stuff. Since they also offer fishing we wanted to see if anyome had any experience with them. The price seems a little too good to be true and i think you guys are correct. It is probably best to go straight to the source in this situation.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,795 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: GoAdventures Fishing--any reviews?

You are WELCOME nina...the best is as many people said.. you get what you pay for!

I hope you get some big ones...let all us know how you fishing went!

roadadvisor

guanacaste
Level Contributor
3,093 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: GoAdventures Fishing--any reviews?

www.tamarindosportfishing.com is a good company

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
490 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: GoAdventures Fishing--any reviews?

I think this company is a good option but if you need more variety I can recommend:

1- MAHI MAHI: (506) 83-25-21-54

2-COYOTE:(506) 88-40-31-23

3-OSPREY SPORT FISHING: (506) 87-54-92-92

I hope this information helps you

7. Re: GoAdventures Fishing--any reviews?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 03:15