We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Point at Tamarindo Preserve

Eagle, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
236 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Point at Tamarindo Preserve

We are thinking of renting a Vacatiion rental in Tamarindo at the Point at Tamarindo Preserve. Has anyone stayed here. We have access to the Langosta Beach Club. Any comments about either place.

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
490 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Point at Tamarindo Preserve

I can't say anything about the rentals at Tamarindo Preserve, but the Langosta Beach Club is lovely. You can eat at their great restaurant, sit at the pool or enjoy the ocean.

Clifton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Point at Tamarindo Preserve

My wife, 4 year old son and I stayed this past Jan. While our villa was very nice it was the closest unit to the road. Road dust covered everything on a daily basis. I would have no problem renting within the preserve again, but I would make sure to get a villa further from the road.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,474 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Point at Tamarindo Preserve

NIce location...good area...go for it...

roadadvisor

mt. laurel, nj
Level Contributor
368 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Point at Tamarindo Preserve

We rented a private home at the point and loved it. Check out my review of Casa Sereno Serenity on TA. Great out of town location, beautiful 2br, 2ba w/ private pool and gardens. Beach club was a nice place for lunch and a swim. About a 10+ minute walk to center of town. It is a dirt road so a bit dusty.

5. Re: Point at Tamarindo Preserve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2014, 05:15