We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massages on the beach like in Mexico?

Lumby, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Massages on the beach like in Mexico?

Planning a trip in March 2014. Are there massage tents set up on the beach like there are in Mexico where a group of you can get a massage at the same time? Anyone know how much? We will be staying at the Barcelo Langosta. Thank you.

La Fortuna de San...
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massages on the beach like in Mexico?

I have only ever seen one or two massage tables set up together, usually under the shade of a trees so I wouldn't go to Tamarindo for that. You'll be in Langosta and I would think the Barcelo would actually offer that as an "extra" cost. It's a beautiful area, enjoy your trip!

2. Re: Massages on the beach like in Mexico?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2014, 05:19