We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort map

Portage la Prairie...
Level Contributor
51 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Resort map

I was looking in this forum for a map of the Barcelo Langosta resort. Does anyone have a map which would be printable.

Thanks once again for your help.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,653 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resort map

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF-8&q=Barcelo+Langosta&fb=1&hq=barcelo+langosta+map+of+property&cid=0,0,2227151019260061547&ei=Dut0UtO0IOPKsQTb1YDoAw&ved=0CKwBEPwSMAs

This is an aerial view (Google) of the property as well as the surrounding area. If the URl doesn't work for you, just Google "Barcelo Langosta map of property" and it will come up.

Edited: 02 November 2013, 12:10
Portage la Prairie...
Level Contributor
51 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resort map

Thanks Hattie for the info. I was looking for the resort map that is usually handed out upon check in. I like to know the lay of the resort before getting to my destination. I like to know where the rooms, bars and the eating restaurants are on the resort. I could not access the url you posted.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,653 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Resort map

Did you try this? Highlight the url and copy it. Then paste it into your browser address. It works for me every time!

You may not be able to tell where the bars and restaurants are, but you can see the buildings, the proximity to the beach and everything else as well as the pool, etc. I have not been able to find a downloadable brochure but if you email the resort, they might be able tell you that.

La Fortuna de San...
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Resort map

They do not have a map anywhere on their website so it's best to call their 800# and request a map!

5. Re: Resort map

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2014, 05:18