We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parasailing in Tamarindo?

Which Tamarindo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
107 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Parasailing in Tamarindo?

Is there a company that offers parasailing in or near Tamarindo?

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
260 posts
330 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parasailing in Tamarindo?

I havent seen any in the Tamarindo area. There is a lot of adventure to be to had, unfortunately I do not believe that is one of them.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parasailing in Tamarindo?

I have eyewitness evidence that a friend at the Surf Shack saw somebody parasailing off Tamarindo Beach three days ago. So they do have it, they probably just haven't figured out yet how to set up a business and a website so people can find them. I plan to look into this, and I'll get back to you.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parasailing in Tamarindo?

There is definitely parasailing in Tamarindo! It's offered by Glisse Paradise Water Sports, which operates on the beach in front of El Pescador Restaurant at the south end of Tamarindo Beach, where there are big vertical banners advertising water sports of all kinds. Parasailing for two costs $90.

4. Re: Parasailing in Tamarindo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2016, 07:16