We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belize or Costa Rica??

Which Puerto Limon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
florida
Level Contributor
90 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Belize or Costa Rica??

Which place is better to do zip-lining? going to be in both places in Dec. on a cruise-which place would offer the best experience.?? will go with private tour company not thru ship.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,110 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belize or Costa Rica??

Zip lines and canopies started in Costa Rica...depends wich side of the country you are coming...some nice lines at the Pacific...and of course some nice lines at the Caribbean/Limon!

Just buckle up and enjoy the ride in PARADISE!

florida
Level Contributor
90 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Belize or Costa Rica??

we are coming in at Limon & i was thinking of using either Danilo HAll or Oscar Brown?

FLORIDA1
Level Contributor
882 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Belize or Costa Rica??

I've zipped in both Belize and Costa Rica. We used www.geckotrail.com/tour.htm?tid=jungadv

with pick up in Puerto Viejo. Personally I preferred the zips in Costa Rica. The tour was more personal and I loved hearing the howler monkeys. Belize was really fun too, though. Went with Jaguar Paw Resort (I think) in Belize.

4. Re: Belize or Costa Rica??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2010, 06:17