We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limon area with very little walking

NYC area
Level Contributor
426 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Limon area with very little walking

I will be on a cruise which stops in Limon the end of this month. I have some difficulty walking and can only walk short distances. Most of the excursions I have seen involve more physical activity than I can handle. I would love to see as much of Costa Rica as possible. I enjoy seeing where people really live and shopping where locals shop. Are there any spots I should not miss seeing? Does anyone know of someone reliable who could drive us around and just stop occasionally?

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,653 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Limon area with very little walking

You can go with an organized tour that will take you through some of the canals of Tortuguero so you will be on a boat. You can get picked up at the dock and transported to the boat landing for the boat trip.

Check this one: shoretrips.com/excursion/region-car-lmn-0062… or here www.shore-excursion.com

2. Re: Limon area with very little walking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Limon