We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finca Chica or Hotel Guarana?

Which Puerto Viejo de Talamanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Finca Chica or Hotel Guarana?

Hi, I am going to Puerto Viejo with 4 of my friends in a couple of weeks for our college spring break. We are looking to stay as close as possible to a good beach but also not too far from town. Finca Chica sent me photos of a house called “Casa Patricia” that is not on its website but that looks really nice. However, I read good things about Hotel Guarana which I believe is much closer to Puerto Viejo. Does anyone have any input?? Thanks so much!

Puerto Viejo, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Level Contributor
1,645 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Finca Chica or Hotel Guarana?

Hola Spring Breaker... You are comparing apples to Oranges.

Both are great places. However, La Finca is a more tranquillo experience and La Guarana is right in centre of town and has easy access to all you might like to do.

My hunch is that you would prefer Guarana.

Where ever you choose, have fun!.

2. Re: Finca Chica or Hotel Guarana?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 20:18