We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Banana azul packages

Which Puerto Viejo de Talamanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NY
Level Contributor
184 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Banana azul packages

Has anyone done the "wet and wild" package through banana azul/gecko adventures or any other package that they offer? Thanks!!

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
12 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Banana azul packages

Howdy Gidget2

Have not been specifically on the Wet & Wild package... But having dealt with both Banana Azul and Gecko Adventures, you can be assured that this package will be good. Both firms have excellent reputations in the area, and go out of their way for the benefit of their guests.

Puerto Viejo de...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Banana azul packages

A great hotel, a great tour operator, I don't think you can go wrong.

Midwest
Level Contributor
71 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Banana azul packages

Completely agree with both posters before me. I have used Gecko for my transfers and bookings in San Jose both last year and this year (leave in a couple of weeks). They are extremely helpful. I had a million questions last year and each time they took the time to explain everything to me. I booked several tours with them last year and each one was well prepared.

Banana Azul is a great place. They will answer any question to the best of their abilities.

Have a great trip!

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
Level Contributor
7,852 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Banana azul packages

Agree with all of the above... Good companies, good folks, no worries... They get 2 thumbs up from me.

Cheers

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Banana azul packages

I've not done a package, but love, love, love Banana Azul and have done the Pacuare rafting separately (if that's what that package includes). Highly recommend the rafting!

Puerto Viejo, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Banana azul packages

Wow! I am blushing... Thanks everyone. We try our best!

7. Re: Banana azul packages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2013, 10:21