We're heading to Punta Uva/Puerto Viejo/ April 12th - April 20th.
Can you guys tell me what clothes my wife should bring? She really wants to know. While we're at it, what kinds of clothes should Guys(me) bring? We'll be hiking, biking, rafting, you name it.
Lastly, I have a big old list of other things we should bring too. Can anyone add to it? Thanks!!!
1. EAR PLUGS
2. SUN TAN LOTION
3. MOSQUOTO REPELENT (HEAVY DEET)
5. SNORKLE GEAR INCLUDING DROPS
6. Jacket- It is the tropics, but you will need something to keep you warm at higher elevations, or on the open ocean. It gets genuinely cold in the cloud forest and on volcano rims.
7. Bandana for neck when wearing baseball hat on the water
8. Mesh bag for wet clothes
9. I pod
12. A couple national geos for photos
13. All medicines including addy, advil, fish oil and valium
14. Camera lenses and camera gear.
15. Shoes and flip flops
18. Copies of our passports to carry with us(leave real ones in safe)
19. Cotton or synthetic pants for jungle if needed
20. Water bottles for hikes and beach
22. Padded biking shorts
23. Hiking shoes or bootsEdited: 29 March 2012, 16:03