We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paella and seafood

Columbia, Missouri
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Paella and seafood

My husband and I will be in Puerto Viejo for a week. I love seafood and we both love Paella. Any restaurants that serve Paella? What is the best place to get seafood?

Colorado
Level Contributor
360 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paella and seafood

There's good seafood at most restaurants in the PV area. My two favorite were El Refugio (limited options) and Selvins, which served the best snapper I've ever had. Sadly, I didn't order lobster at any of the restaurants so I can't comment on that.

Puerto Viejo de...
Level Contributor
435 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paella and seafood

Mare y nostrum in town serves Paella. Seafood I like to eat at Maxi's in Manzanillo.

Columbia, Missouri
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paella and seafood

Thank you! I appreciate both your replies :)

Punta Uva, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Level Contributor
6,874 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paella and seafood

Do try the Rondon(seafood stew) at Selvins on Fridays, excellent!!!!!

5. Re: Paella and seafood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 15:41
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Viejo de...