We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much time should I allow before trying to catch interbus

Which Puerto Viejo de Talamanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Eugene, Oregon
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
How much time should I allow before trying to catch interbus

Hello!

My flight arrives in San Jose at 6am. I am wondering if it would be reasonable to think I could catch the interbus leaving at 8am? I understand that you have to take a taxi to meet interbus at a different location so im not sure how much time I should be able to do this in. Any help is much appreciated!

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much time should I allow before trying to catch interbus

You can catch Interbus at Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express, both of which are only less than 5 minutes away by taxi. You should be able to make it - however if your flight is delayed by much, then you might have some issues.

Punta Uva, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Level Contributor
6,874 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much time should I allow before trying to catch interbus

If your flight is on time, you'll be just fine, is literally almost across airport, a short 5 minute taxi ride.

Puerto Viejo, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much time should I allow before trying to catch interbus

Just remember, Interbus offers no refunds. But if you miss it, just go the public bus terminal and catch nest public one.

4. Re: How much time should I allow before trying to catch interbus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2014, 06:17