We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any beaches with bars/restaurants?

Which Puerto Viejo de Talamanca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Any beaches with bars/restaurants?

Another question about the PV area

My husband is the sort that likes to lay on the beach and have food and drinks brought to him...are there any beaches in the PV area that have this option? Or restaurants that are beachside that we can go get beers, food, etc without having to get dressed or back in the car? We'll have a car so we can drive to somewhere nearby as well.

Thanks in advance!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,036 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Any beaches with bars/restaurants?

Nice family owns Arrecife ...Bustamantes...kind of low profile place.....but is a lot of better than some some call hotels ...that are no more than a old house with 20 coats of paint and a fish pond ...of course Le Camaleon is the real thing...that is a hotel...!

Thank you Gecko es Lodge...you are the best!

roadadvisor

Cartago, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Any beaches with bars/restaurants?

Arrecife is by far the best on the beach restaurant if not the only one..ran by Jorge the original owner's son, I keep coming back here even thou I've seen all of Costa Rica the only thing that might compare is that restaurant ,the only one.. in Playa avellanas in Guanacaste but better watch the underwater currents there...

Punta Uva, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Level Contributor
6,874 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Any beaches with bars/restaurants?

Thanks, good to know!

Texas
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Any beaches with bars/restaurants?

You guys are awesome, thank you! Now I don't have to hear my husband whining about wishing we had just gone back to Tulemar in Manuel Antonio again! We loved Tulemar but I wanted to do something different this time, especially since we're going at the height on rainy season.

Punta Uva, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Level Contributor
6,874 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Any beaches with bars/restaurants?

Puerto Viejo is worlds apart from MA, you guys will love it!

Texas
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Any beaches with bars/restaurants?

I know, I'm so excited. I visited Cahuita about 8 years ago so I'm excited to get back to this part of the country.

17. Re: Any beaches with bars/restaurants?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2013, 14:47
18. Re: Any beaches with bars/restaurants?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2014, 06:20