We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Hotel Recommendations

Oakland, California
4 posts
Save Topic
Need Hotel Recommendations

I am planning on going to PV and staying February 26,27, 28 2014. My budget is about 40-80ish a night. I am 27 and looking for a hotel that is "youthful" and chill, without the backpacker/traveler vibe. I am going to Costa Rica for some much needed fun. Any suggestions out there?

Punta Uva, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Level Contributor
6,874 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Hotel Recommendations

Maybe Casa Verde in town, Isla Inn, Totem at Cocles Beach Break. Most single young people stay at hostels in town and party at clubs at night.

Edited: 15 January 2014, 02:56
Puerto Viejo, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Hotel Recommendations

You know... Pagalu yes, is a hostel, but I am pretty sure has some private rooms. Even though it is a hostel, it has a very chill mature vibe. Just check out reviews. Only problem is they do not do reservations.

3. Re: Need Hotel Recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Viejo de...