We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying in Tortuguero for a week

Orange County, CA
7 posts
Save Topic
Staying in Tortuguero for a week

Hi! I am going to Costa Rica for my Honey moon and will be staying at the Jungle Lodge in Tortuguero for the week. Any advice on traveling from and to the jungle lodge. I am fearful that we will not be able to explore some of the other sites of Costa Rica by staying there. Things we are looking to do are; white water rafting, the canopy tours, volcanoes, and hot springs, along with the many other activities of Costa Rica. I have been looking everywhere for advice and help, and keep finding the same info... not much. Thanks to any one who can help

Orange County, CA
7 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Staying in Tortuguero for a week

Wow! Great! Thanks again!!!

12. Re: Staying in Tortuguero for a week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Tortuguero