We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which beaches/NP to split our time in please

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
141 reviews
Save Topic
Which beaches/NP to split our time in please

I have 8 nights to plan in the Manuel Antonio and Ojochal area. The last day we need to be in MA at 7.30am for our shuttle to the airport.

I am wondering if I should split the time - maybe 4 nights MA and then 4 nights Ojochal - with a car for the last 4 days, at local B & Bs/hotels

or if its possible to rent somewhere for a week on this coast where we could visit all location by rental car?

We wish to see wildlife, swim in the sea and snorkel. Maybe boogie board but not surfers..

La Fortuna de San...
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which beaches/NP to split our time in please

Manuel Antonio & Ojochal are quite close to each other and I'd say 4 nights is a lot to spend in Manuel Antonio. Why not spend a couple of nights up north like Playa Hermosa (just south of Jaco), 2-3 in MA and 3 in Ojochal? Another option is to go to the Osa for 2-3 nights...it's AMAZING and you can always visit Manuel Antonio National Park from Ojochal so no need to stay in town. That's my 2 cents...

2. Re: Which beaches/NP to split our time in please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2014, 05:18