We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uvita or Dominical?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
150 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Uvita or Dominical?

Trying to decide where to stay end of May. Don't need fancy but think a/c and a pool would be good. Refrigerator or kitchen a plus. Trying to keep the price about $100 or so. 4adults ,two of which are 19year olds. Really like Samara treehouse and La Posada Jungle to give you an idea of our taste. Thanks

Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
15,773 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Uvita or Dominical?

As being a happy customer of both accommodations mentioned, and from what I have seen in U/D area, and based on your budget and other needs, then I would go to Pacific Edge http://www.pacificedge.info/ . Be noted that it is a mountain retreat, so you will need a car; no walking or biking distance to the beach. However you will not need an a/c there! Fantastic views toward Manuel Antonio, and great birding opportunities.

Edited: 18 April 2014, 08:39
Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
Level Contributor
9,641 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Uvita or Dominical?

Second vote for Pacific Edge. I agree with xelas that it's a great place to stay.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
150 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Uvita or Dominical?

Wow thanks I will check it out. We do have a4x4 so that will not be a problem .

4. Re: Uvita or Dominical?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2015, 06:15