We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jaco beach bars/clubs

New York, New York
Level Contributor
129 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
jaco beach bars/clubs

My posse of 15 young (27-40Y.O.)co workers are looking for some fun during may 18 thru 21. what are the current hot clubs and bar to hang out and meet all the beutiful ladies that are in Costa Rica. Our last adventure was in Nov,2003

Mentioned in this post
Costa Rica
Costa Rica
Central America
Buffalo, NY
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: jaco beach bars/clubs

Winger17 - Check into the Hotel Del Rey or Hemingway Inn in San Jose, then go to the Hotel Del Rey as fast as you can. Whatever you want, you may have! Poker bets start at about $1.50 - the Absolut flows free, and the visuals are right next to you!

Mentioned in this post
San Jose
San Jose
San Jose Metro, Costa Rica
USA
Level Contributor
127 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: jaco beach bars/clubs

Yea Winger, the Blue Marlin bar at the hotel Del Rey in San Jose sounds just right for you. wink.

Mentioned in this post
San Jose
San Jose
San Jose Metro, Costa Rica
Alabama
Level Contributor
7 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: jaco beach bars/clubs

OK, we are not looking for the women that cost or bring back a part of Costa Rica with you for life. Just some good fun...

Mentioned in this post
Costa Rica
Costa Rica
Central America
nyc
Level Contributor
20 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: jaco beach bars/clubs

i just came back from there...and if you go to del rey you will "have" to pay to play. As for the locals, there are some in Sanjose which are stunning to say the least, but from what i heard since its the rainy season, they get boyfriends till the season ends.

But i had a blast and i danced and made lots of female friends, in El Pueblo, and i just had the best time.

Mentioned in this post
El Pueblo
El Pueblo
67 Reviews
San Jose, Costa Rica
Washington DC...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: jaco beach bars/clubs

I'm looking for some advice as well. A friend and I both 30 are looking for a spot that has a fun nightlife with people around our age group. Any ideas?