We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Suenos Questions.

Apollo Beach...
Level Contributor
237 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Los Suenos Questions.

We stayed at Los Suenos 3 years ago on our first trip at the Marriott. But here's a couple of questions.

If you stay at the condos can you use the hotel pool?

Does La Iguana let you rent golf carts just to drive around property and on the course paths on off peak hours?

And....from 3 years ago, has anything changed or been added on the property?

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
460 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Suenos Questions.

If you stay at the condos you have access to the Marriott Beach club and all the resort amenities.

La Iguana will not rent you golf carts but there are companies just outside the resort that do rent them.

I am pretty sure that you can't drive on the course at any time but you can ride along the resort streets any time.

If you want to play golf, book using: www.teetimescostarica.com/court.html - there are discount green fees and cool pics of the condos and villas if you want to check them out.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
47,147 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Los Suenos Questions.

Good information by prior post...

roadadvisor

Apollo Beach...
Level Contributor
237 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Los Suenos Questions.

Yes, great to know. We really just wanted to ride on the cart paths at the crack of dawn before the course opens as I remember last time there was a ton of wildlife around at that hour. I suppose I could make my lazy self walk.

I'm going to look into these golf carts for zipping around. Sounds perfect!

Can't wait to go back to the very first place I stayed in CR. It's where my little "love affair" began.

Newport Beach, Ca
Level Contributor
110 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Los Suenos Questions.

Gato Gordo rents golf carts and are located just outside of Los Suenos. You can also rent from a Durman club car at the marina village. Check out www.lsrm.com . Hope this helps.

5. Re: Los Suenos Questions.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2011, 05:21